SILOMANN 3D Level Scanner
Level sensor with 3D technology
SILOMANN 3D Level Scanner is a level sensor that changes the market from level to volume, providing accurate and continuous volume and mass measurement of material inside the silo.
Its the only device presently available that delivers accurate measurement of dry bulk regardless of material characteristic, storage size, and storage environment. It works well in a large variety of containers, including silo, large open bin, bulk solid storage room, stockpile and warehouse.
It incorporates its unique dust-penetrating technology to achieve an unrivaled degree of process measurement and inventory control.
What does the 3D level scanner do?
SILOMANN 3D Level Scanner maps buildup loads and other irregularities that randomly form over time, offering solutions for this and many other previously inaccessible challenging applications.
It employs an array of three antennas to transmit low frequency pulses and to receive echoes of the pulses from the contents of the silo. Using three antennas, the unit measures not only the time or distance of each echo but also its direction. Its Digital Signal Processor samples and analyzes the received signals to provide very accurate measurements of the level, volume and mass of the contents and generates a 3D representation of actual allocation of material within the silo for display on remote computer screens.
Standard sensor (radar/ultrasonic) operates on distance measurement only (line of sight). Echo from the wall are seen as level. Innovative 3 Antennae Product allows triangulation for every echo, which generates x, y, z coordinates for every echo. Best method of false echo mapping, we know exactly where there are. At 3 KHz, our angle is 70°, need echo coordinates to discriminate silo and intrusion from product.
How far is the innovation in 3D technology
Traditional level measurement devices only measure the distance between the device and one single point on the surface (as below). SILOMANN 3D Level Scanner measures multiple points along the surface solid stored in practically any kind of silo.
It calculates true volume of material and provides visualization inside the silo.
Why SILOMANN 3D Level Scanner?
Improved Accuracy – Saves Money
- Operational efficiency with volume and level measurement.
- Knowledge is power by optimized inventory control.
- Accurate measurement for production tracking.
- Enable decision maker to use the measurement and integrate them into their Material Requirement Planning.
- Decrease extra safety stock.
- Lower cost by ordering material only when its needed.
- Eliminate production stop caused by material shortage.
- Avoid overflow and its consequences: material loss, environmental damage.
- Optimize the right mix of material used in the process.
- Reduce required storage (volume) capacity.
- Accurate and continuous volume (inventory) measurement.
- Volume measurement of all kinds of solid even in harsh, dusty environmental.
- Early warning of adhesion of material to silo walls.
- Alert of unexpected emptying of the silo (theft, safety, etc.).
- Patented self-cleaning operation making it practically maintenance free.
- Remote communication blend with ERP and other control systems.
SILOMANN 3D Level Scanner is self cleaning for maintenance free
Low frequency transducer generate pulses which “shake” product off the critical surface.
This is continuous as a result of the operation of the device and not a separate cleaning cycle.
SILOMANN 3D Multi Vision
The SILOMANN 3D Multi Vision technology enables real-time assessment of dry bulk.
The application periodically supplies information, providing the essential, real-time data required for critical decisions necessary for successful plant management.
The program continuously collects data from the monitored silo and generates reports. The reports are used to increase operational efficiency, and provide the site manager with valuable real-time and historical information for effective decision making.
It enables usage of a function on groups of silos, even across multiple sites and geographic regions, to combine and merge the data, and to generate and analyze various types of reports. Managers and staff with the appropriate authorization levels can view this data wherever they are over a common LAN, WAN, or wireless communication.