CEMAX Sentinel Biocatalyst for Agriculture Soil Remediation
The Sentinel Biocatalyst for Agriculture Soil Remediation (AGROW) helped to improve the plants growth.
AGROW is an organic biocatalyst that is lab engineered to:
- Function as bio-fertilizer and soil remediation that can remove polluted or contaminated soil.
- Provide nutrition and help to contribute to the growth of plants.
AGROW as bio-fertilizer
The association of organisms with soils, especially while plants are as yet youthful, can convey various major agronomic and ecological gains.
AGROW function as a proprietary super-catalytic microbe that expedites the waste decomposition cycle in a short period of time.
The soil will remain fresh and nutritious for the seed to grow into health plant.
Benefits of AGROW
- Function as bio-compost for meeting the nutrient needs of crops.
- Liberate growth promoting substances and vitamins and help to maintain soil fertility.
- Increase crop yield by 30-40%.
- Cheaper and based on renewable energy sources.
- Improve soil physical, chemical, biological properties, tilth and soil health in general.
- Supply various macro- and micro-nutrients, and provide organic matter in significant quantity and beneficial micro-organisms to the soil.
Chemical fertilizer in oil palm tree plantation
The high nutrient demand and high cost of chemical fertilizer (e.g. urea) for oil palm tree plantation have encouraged growers to find less expensive alternative that facilitate greater nutrient use efficiency.
The recommended annual application of N-fertilizer is 4.2 kg nitrogen (ammonium sulphate) a palm per year.
High inorganic nitrogen fertilizer usage can contribute to health hazards and environmental pollution
As many agricultural chemicals are implicated in human toxicity and negative environmental impacts, the use of bio-fertilizer is becoming increasingly important and appealing to oil palm industry.
Bio-fertilizer for oil palm tree plantation
Bacteria introduced to oil palm seedlings could help reduce the harmful greenhouse gases emitted by the plant and improve its carbon sequestration properties.
Microbes in the soil play a critical role in the breakdown of nitrogen from the fertilizers used to grow the plant.
The problem is that after clearing the forest, there is a large decline in soil microbial activity so the nitrogen accumulates and is released into the atmosphere as nitrous oxide.
The AGROW Biocatalyst Formula functioning to boost the agriculture soil remediation and helping the oil palm plantation to produce more.