Thomas Holzinger Consulting of Cement Mill
Thomas Holzinger Consulting specialise in process consultation for cement mill and minerals grinding.
Thomas Holzinger holds a Masters Degree in Building Materials (Mineral Processing), Glass, Ceramics and Refractories from the Mining University, Leoben, Austria.
Thomas has more than 25 years management experience in technical headquarters of worldwide market-leading companies, with extensive international experience. Initial focus was on comminution system optimisation, design and commissioning, considering Lean Management and Six Sigma approaches.
Thomas also has experience in plant design, specification of equipment and plant commissioning, as well as final optimisation of grinding systems. As a project leader for performance evaluation of complete plants, as well as complex grinding systems, he has generally focused on reducing production costs and on TCO strategies.
11 years experience in the industrial mineral filler industry, at Omya in GCC (Ground Calcium Carbonate) and other minerals (PMT Jetmill GmbH)
10 years in the cement business with Holcim Technology in Corporate as Lead Consultant
Thomas speaks 3 languages fluently: German, English and French.
Holzinger Consulting core business area
- Grinding and Classification of Cement and Minerals
- Plant Layout, Design for Ground Calcium Carbonates, Raw Material,
- Solid Fuels and Cement
- Equipment Specification of mills, classifiers, transports.
- Process Control Systems – High Level Control
- Wear Strategies for Ball Mills, Roller Presses and Vertical Roller Mills
- Safety for Solid Fuel Grinding
- Electrical Energy Audits and Management
- Courses and Training in grinding / classification technology, solid fuel, grinding and safety aspects, Wear Management
- Troubleshooting for Ball Mills, Roller Presses and Vertical Roller Mills
- Cooperation with main business OEM’s
- Training and know how development